Saturday, May 3, 2014

Everything is better with Blue Bonnet on it!

LOL..back to the 80's right!  Nope but Ohhh so much better no hammer pants involved!

Greetings peeps!  I wanted to share with you what I got ...ahem...received....bestowed upon me.

Say hello to my Bluebonnet Spinning Wheel.....ugh StockPhoto via Etsy, lol!

I adore supporting the Independent Entrepreneur so when  saw this wheel was made in the Cleveland Texas I said go for it! I purchased the *unfinished* Honeybee Model.  I ordered my wheel from the Woolery due to free shipping. The Woolery didn't have it in stock so I received a notice Monday that it would we dropped shipped from Bluebonnet.  I received the wheel THURSDAY!!!  The wheel arrivd before the fiber did! I am going to finish it today..... I am soooo excited!! I  can smell the wood in the living room.  This is my first wheel and I have never spun on  a wheel just  a top whorl drop spindle.  Here are all the specs on the wheel go HERE.  I am about to burst....off to finish wheel!

Happy Saturday!!
Emonie

* I have been stalking  browsing the fiber shops :)


No comments:

Post a Comment