Thursday, May 1, 2014

What's On Your Hooks and Needles

Hi Friends, 
I have been simply Yarny and fiber giddy.  I wanted to stop in and share what I have been up too!

 What's on My Needles #1
Pattern: Thank You Hat from PurlBee.com (Free)
Yarn: Berroco Vintage
Colorway: Basil
Needles: Knit Picks Harmony US 6 4mm 16 cable
Photo via Purlbee.com




I was a good knitter and did a gauge swatch!  In the Round!  Yay!  The hat is working up nicely but I fear it still may be too big!    







The yarn has really great stitch definition but it is not wound tightly.  I am going to keep going and lets see what happens .....fingers-crossed!

 What's on My Needles #2
Basic Ribbed Socks by Kate Atherly
Yarn: Blue Moon Fiber Arts Socks that Rock Lightweight
Colorway: Thraven Fledge
Needles: DPN US0 2.00MM

Photo courtesy of Ravelry


I hope these fit....desperate voice.  What will I do differently to ensure these socks fit....I try a ribbed down sock with different tension.  I also cast on 48 stitches on a 0. This is beyond crossing Fingers I an going to wear the ANYWAY if they don't fit......darnit!
The are in the we stages as I want to try and finish the hat first!

Hook
Pattern: Ally Scarf by Sincerely Pam (Paid for Pattern)
Yarn: Red Heart Boutique
Colorway
Hook: H8

Photo Via Ravelry





I only completed two rounds so its not big enough to show you but here's the yarn. I think its going to be really pretty I better look a some buttons too.


What's on your Hooks and Needles?

Toodles!
Emonie




No comments:

Post a Comment